Senior Environmental Professional (Irvine, CA) [SEP-IRV]
Job Description: Ninyo & Moore has an immediate opening for a Senior Environmental Professional to assist in the management and growth of our environmental practice in Irvine, CA. The successful candidate will have 10 plus years of recent professional environmental consulting experience with technical responsibility in conducting site assessment and remediation activities. We are seeking an individual who will assist with expansion of our practice by:
- Developing environmental project opportunities;
- Building and maintaining client relationships;
- Reviewing request for proposals and assigning them to appropriate staff;
- Assisting with recruiting, training and mentoring technical staff;
- Providing technical direction to staff;
- Maintaining field staffing, planning and implementing project work;
- Providing senior technical review and sign off for reports and related work products;
- Experience in project management, maintaining budget controls, reviewing budgets, approving vendor invoices, invoicing projects, and knowledge of preparing project status updates to clients, attorneys and regulators; and
- Attending shortlist/interview presentations for major environmental clients.
Education: B.S. Degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field and appropriate related professional registration/certification (e.g., California Professional Geologist or Civil Engineer). An advanced degree is a plus..
Required Skills: Experience should include all phases of environmental site assessments (Phase I and II ESAs, comprehensive site characterization, remediation planning and design), and regulatory compliance. Experience with stormwater, permitting, environmental compliance is desired, but not required. Must possess local knowledge and regulatory experience. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, and problem solving skills. Must be able to act as the client manager for key clients or service areas.
Status: Full time with excellent benefits and competitive salary.
Location: Irvine, CA
Reference ID: SEP-IRV
Note: please include job reference id in subject line of job application