Forensic Engineering & Expert Witness: Expert Witness Services
Ninyo & Moore has extensive experience providing defense and plaintiff expert witness services, including attending mediations and depositions, providing expert witness testimony, providing consultation services, and directing the forensic evaluation which may involve the services previously discussed.
Senior Ninyo & Moore personnel frequently provide litigation and expert witness services. Our experienced expert witnesses have worked with attorneys representing developers, contractors, municipal agencies, homeowners’ associations, and individual property owners, as well as with mediators providing third party consultant testimony.
Qualifications of our experts include:
- Strong technical qualifications: Our experts have advanced degrees, certifications and registrations, many years of experience, are published in their fields, and are held in esteem by their peers.
- Credibility: Our experts are active in the day-to-day practice of their trade, not just in forensic studies and court testimony.
- Strongly impartial: Our services are sought by both plaintiff and defense attorneys. Our testimony is built on the strengths of a thorough and objective evaluation.
- Court presence: Our experts have excellent courtroom skills, are skilled in communication, and present a calm and positive demeanor.
- Superior exhibits: Ninyo & Moore’s technical staff work with our trained and talented graphic artists and illustrators to create courtroom visuals that can effectively communicate complex concepts, which can often be a major contributing factor at trial. Staying current with technology that continuously improves our graphics for such presentations is key.